For those who aren’t a fan of sticky anythings, we made a recipe to convince you that sticky banana bread is your new favorite! For the sticky monkey bread fans we made a delicious version that’s done way sooner than the original. With this recipe, you don’t have to wait for the dough to proof. Simple enjoy your sticky banana bread after 30 minutes or so. Less wasting your time, more tasting our recipes!
SINK YOUR TEETH INTO OUR STICKY BANANA BREAD
We already knew that our banana bread was versatile. Both sweet and savory toppings taste great on our banana bread, you can make tiramisu with banana bread or even French toast! But for this recipe you don’t need much to take it to the next level.
This delicious combination of caramel, pecans and banana bread brings you in a great mood to start your day, or even end it! And the best thing about this recipe is that you can make as many portions as you want to! Make half of this recipe for when you don’t feel like eating a lot or double this portion to feed the entire family! Delicious and easy to end a cozy Christmas Eve for instance or as a dessert to fill your sweet tooth after brunch. This happiness on a plate is so easy to make!
– 115 grams (vegan) butter, room temperature
– 100 grams brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 40 grams of pecans
– One SUNT banana bread
– Baking tray (square)
– Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
– Grease the bottom and sides of the baking tray with baking spray and line it with parchment paper.
– Mix the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until creamy and well combined.
– Chops the pecans into chunky pieces.
– Cut the banana bread into slices. Make sure to cut enough slices to fill the bottom of the baking tray.
– Spread out the butter onto the bottom of the baking tray. Sprinkle the pecans on top and add the slices of banana bread.
– Bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes.
– Place a plate with the flat side on top of the baking tray and (carefully!!) flip the baking tray. Remove the baking tray and enjoy!
For the salted caramel fans we suggest to sprinkle some flaky sea salt on top of our sticky banana bread after taking it out of the oven. Sooo good!